Docs for all releases
After you generate a new top-up card, you need to activate it. Otherwise, this top-up card will be accessible in the system, but not available for usage.
You can monitor whether the card is active in the Retail section > Top-up cards (see screenshot below).
Screenshot: Top-up cards section
Follow the easy steps to activate your card on 3.20.0 version of JeraSoft Billing system:
- Go to your Client Panel and log in.
- Then go to Billing & Payment > Redeem Voucher.
- Enter your card number in the Voucher Code field.
- Click the Redeem button.
Follow the easy steps to activate your card for one Reseller on 3.19.0 version of JeraSoft VCS system:
- Check whether an appropriate Reseller is assigned to a new top-up card.
Go to the Payment Gateways and enable the Top-up cards checkbox.
Screenshot: Payment Gateways settings
- Specify a payment account and add a description in the Payment Gateways section.
- Then, go to the Clients section to select the client and open his Client Panel.
Go to Billing & Payment > Refill Balance, choose a payment method, and target amount.
Click the Process button.
Screenshot: Refill balance settings/ Control panel
Please note that the Payment Gateways section was moved to Client Portal configuration in later versions. You can get more info about it here.