Differences between Balance and Summary reports
If you see differences in Balance and Summary Reports for the same client and same period, you need to check the following:
- Check Statistics > Archive Management section for the specified dates - make sure that statistics packages are active, not archived;
- If the client is originator and terminator at the same time, make sure that you subtract termination cost from origination and only then compare to Balance Report.
Differences between JeraSoft Report and Switch statistics
If you observe some mismatches between VCS statistics and your switch report for the same client and period, you have to do following steps to solve the issue:
- First, check Mismatch Report if there're any unknown calls;
- If all calls are recognized, the following step is to download statistics from both JeraSoft VCS and switch. For VCS, it's better to do so via xDR's List - just choose all required parametres and .csv output format;
- Compare both reports and after you find differences please contact JeraSoft Support and specify the Conf IDs of calls that mismatched.
Variance between Orig-Term and Summary Reports
When you find some differences between Orig-Term and Summary Reports for the same client and period, you have to do the following:
- As a rule, calls in Orig-Term Report are always billed by disconnect time, thus, if client's calls are billed by connect/setup time, the mismatches happen;
- Orig-Term Report is always generated later than Summary Report, that's why the difference can be around 1 or 2 hours.
- Some calls will not be included in Orig-Term Report if all required conditions aren't met. Therefore, it can be difference between reports.
To learn more about these conditions, refer to the Call legs: How are they connected in the Orig-Term report? article.