Docs for all releases
You perform a query in Routing Analysis section and observe that there is no route.
There can be several probable reasons:
- Terminator (account), specified for a target route, does not have assigned Termination Rate Table;
- Terminator does not have any account with enabled termination;
Terminator's tariffication plan does not have a price for a target route. Probably, the system can not find route because Effective Date is specified in future.
Depending on a case, do the following:
- Specify Termination Rate Table.
- Enable termination mode in Accounts.
- Specify respective rate for a target destination or check its effective date.