Docs for all releases
This is the case when you wish terminator's calls to be taken only from one customer.
The procedure for versions before 3.11.2 Jerasoft VCS system is as follows:
- First of all you have to create a target termination group in Configuration > Groups.
- Assign account of a target terminator to the created group.
- Go to the routing plan for a chosen originator and enable Allow the rule only for checkbox.
- Run Dynamic Routing Manager tool in a Task Scheduler section.
You can use one of the following options to set calls from one specific originator for versions starting from 3.11.2 Jerasoft VCS system:
1) If you need to route the calls from the exact Origination number to the exact B-number and charge it with a higher price:
- Create a Traffic Processing Rule with the Type After Client.
- Fill in the Client or Account ID to specify the Originator.
- Enter the code in the Dst Match field to determine a B-number.
- Enter the code in the Src Match field to determine an A-number.
- Enter a Tag in the Add Tag field.
- Put mode Allow/Allow and Continue to enable the calls routing.
- Run Traffic Processing Manager tool in a Task Scheduler section.
2) If you need to route the calls from one specific Originator to one Specific Terminator:
- Add both Src and Dst codes in a Rate Table for a specific Originator.
- Make sure you have a Terminator Rate Table with the same codes.
- Create a Routing Plan and add a Routing Rule.
- Enter a Dst Code, choose a Static Account Type, select the Terminator's Account in a Routing Rule.
- Make sure you have a Routing Plan assigned to your Origination Account.
- Run Dynamic Routing Manager service in a Task Scheduler section.