This is the case when you wish terminator's calls to be taken only from one customer.
The procedure for versions before 3.11.2 Jerasoft VCS system is as follows:
- First of all you have to create a target termination group in Configuration > Groups.
- Assign account of a target terminator to the created group.
- Go to the routing plan for a chosen originator and enable Allow the rule only for checkbox.
- Run Dynamic Routing Manager tool in a Task Scheduler section.
You can use one of the following options to set calls from one specific originator for versions starting from 3.11.2 Jerasoft VCS system:
1) If you need to route the calls from the exact Origination number to the exact B-number and charge it with a higher price:
- Create a Traffic Processing Rule with the Type After Client.
- Fill in the Client or Account ID to specify the Originator.
- Enter the code in the Dst Match field to determine a B-number.
- Enter the code in the Src Match field to determine an A-number.
- Enter a Tag in the Add Tag field.
- Put mode Allow/Allow and Continue to enable the calls routing.
- Run Traffic Processing Manager tool in a Task Scheduler section.
2) If you need to route the calls from one specific Originator to one Specific Terminator:
- Add both Src and Dst codes in a Rate Table for a specific Originator.
- Make sure you have a Terminator Rate Table with the same codes.
- Create a Routing Plan and add a Routing Rule.
- Enter a Dst Code, choose a Static Account Type, select the Terminator's Account in a Routing Rule.
- Make sure you have a Routing Plan assigned to your Origination Account.
- Run Dynamic Routing Manager service in a Task Scheduler section.