Client is unknown
If you see that client is specified as unknown, it means that call has mismatched client. In order to solve this issue, do the following:
- Check Mismatches Report section for specific date where you'll find the quantity and duration of calls with mismatched clients.
- Check that IP address or Account Name specified correctly for the client, check Tech Prefix as well.
- Check the list of allowed VoIP Gateways for the Reseller the target client belongs to.
- Do Calls Rerating and wait for Calculator to process the calls.
- Check the report once again.
Сode is unknown
If the Code field is empty, it means that the call was not recognize because of mismatched code. To solve this do following:
- Check Mismatches Report for specific date where you'll find the quantity and duration of calls with mismatched codes.
- Then you need to view whether the code is specified in a target rate table or check its effective date to make sure that it's not closed.
- Do Calls Rerating and wait for calls to be processed by Calculator.
- Revise the report.
Code Name isn't visible
In case a code name is not specified, it means that one is absent in the Code Deck. In this case, just add missing data to a respective code deck.