JeraSoft Documentation Portal
Docs for all releases
JeraSoft Development presents a new major version VCS 3.14.0 with new options and the latest improvements of currently existing features. Below, you can find a complete list of changes.
Starting from this version, VCS comes with an updated Events Log functionality and modified Configurations tab.
1) Filters by services, tags, types and messages with POSIX regular expressions (for example, (.*)Telecom.*).
2) Title could be added to the rule and put into subject of the message. It helps to organize messages in the email client.
3) "Group Limit" option allows to set after how many events under the same rule log message should be sent as a single aggregated message instead of separate e-mails per each log message.
4) "Details Limit" option allows to set amount of characters for grouped messages.
5) New possibility to configure notification separately for Radius: Fraud Protection by tags.
Screenshot: Watch Rule pop-up window settings
For more detailed information about Events Log functionality, visit our User Guide.
From now on, the Import tab has a new user interface. It was reworked to simplify the import experience by providing new and enhanced options and more informative tooltips. The tab supports the following features:
new Code Rules sub-panel with advanced settings that could be applied for all codes or specific one:
When you add a code rule and set the value in the fields, it will overwrite parameters specified in the file. If you leave fields empty, it will take the parameters from the file.
The column with * code presents the rule with default settings for fields that are NOT selected in the imported file. However, the default values (of this rule) for fields that are selected in the file won't be applicable (see screenshot below).
A-Z import mode (that is used to close active or future rates) could be applied for one code.
Screenshot: Import tab settings
New "Taxes" table is available for usage in invoice templates. Therefore, taxes could be displayed separately in invoices. This table contains the next variables:
This version brings an extended integration with DAS SMS Gateway, namely, SIP Redirect.
For further configurations, please visit our guide with detailed instructions: DAS: SIP Redirect Integration
- VCS files location: /opt/jerasoft/vcs.
- Client Portal location: /opt/jerasoft/vcs/portal-backend.
- Files from "/usr/local/vcs/var" were moved to /opt/jerasoft/vcs-data.
- Files from "/usr/local/vcs/tmp" was relocated to the /opt/jerasoft/vcs-data/tmp.
Routing Plans: the "Parent Routing Plan" parameter was renamed to "Additional Routing Plan".